Part-Time Personal Assistant for Cindy Austin
Cindy Austin, MS, LPC, founder of Austin Empowered, is seeking a personal assistant (PA) to carry out administrative work and personal errands for her growing business. This individual will free-up the executive’s time from organizing and administrative tasks so that she can spend more time on strategic tasks.
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Organizing meetings and appointments, handling her calendar
- Arranging logistics for speaking events and conferences
- Reminding the executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Data entry into a CRM system and filing systems
- Typing up written notes
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint Online
- Technical support during virtual meetings/webinars
- Miscellaneous personal tasks to support the executive (ie. pick up dry cleaning, groceries, taking the car in for an oil change, or contacting the landscaper).
- Comfort with technology, especially with Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom and Zoho CRM
- Previous experience in an administrative role preferred, but not required
- A self-starter willing to be proactive and take initiative
- Well organized and strong follow-up skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Salary and Hours:
- 10-15 hours per week (In-person and remote work)
- Average hourly rate $14-$18
- 30-day trial period
- Added Benefits:
- Professional Mentorship
- Professional Development Opportunities
About Cindy Austin and Austin Empowered
Cindy would be a Labrador in the dog world—she never meets a stranger or forgets a name. Connecting with people and understanding how she can serve the change they are looking for is what motivates her in business and in life.
As an entrepreneur and psychotherapist, Cindy has grown her practice and is expanding her business to reach more people. She aims to start a dating revolution so that people are better equipped and more empowered to choose an ideal partner.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration. In your cover letter, include why you are a good fit for this position in this industry along with your preferred social media profiles (LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook).