Part-Time Personal Assistant for Cindy Austin
Cindy Austin, MS, LPC, founder of Austin Empowered, is seeking a personal assistant (PA) to carry out administrative work and personal errands for her growing business. This individual will free-up the executive’s time from organizing and administrative tasks so that she can spend more time on strategic tasks.
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Organizing meetings and appointments, handling her calendar
- Arranging logistics for speaking events and conferences
- Reminding the executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Data entry into a CRM system and filing systems
- Typing up written notes
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint Online
- Technical support during virtual meetings/webinars
- Miscellaneous personal tasks to support the executive (ie. pick up dry cleaning, groceries, taking the car in for an oil change, or contacting the landscaper).
- Comfort with technology, especially with Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom and Zoho CRM
- Previous experience in an administrative role preferred, but not required
- A self-starter willing to be proactive and take initiative
- Well organized and strong follow-up skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Salary and Hours:
- 10-15 hours per week (In-person and remote work)
- Average hourly rate $14-$18
- 30-day trial period
- Added Benefits:
- Professional Mentorship
- Professional Development Opportunities
About Cindy Austin and Austin Empowered
Cindy would be a Labrador in the dog world—she never meets a stranger or forgets a name. Connecting with people and understanding how she can serve the change they are looking for is what motivates her in business and in life.
As a entrepreneur and psychotherapist, Cindy has grown her practice and expanding her business to reach more people. She aims to start a dating revolution so that people are better equipped and more empowered to choose an ideal partner.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration. In your cover letter, include why you are a good fit for this position in this industry along with your preferred social media profiles (LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook).